Monday, May 30, 2011

summer reading list


While I am not the most avid reader, I have always enjoyed reading during the summer. I spend the majority of the year reading books that pertain to parenting, homemaking, cooking, etc. These books are useful and enjoyable to read, but I am looking forward to a summer spent reading "fun" books.

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery - a childhood favorite

Half Broke Horses: A True-Life Novel by Jeannette Walls

The Help by Kathryn Stockett

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp


Books I plan on reading to Spencer this summer:

Charlotte's Web by E.B. White

Lessons From Nature by John Bunyan

Mr. Popper's Penguins by Richard Atwater


What books are on your summer reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment